To qualify professions from finance and non-finance areas, such as managers, leaders and analysts, by fostering their developed understanding of accounting concepts and tools – like cost, working capital, budgeting and strategic indicators, for decision-making.
This Path will prepare you to:
– put into effective use accounting concepts and tools as the basis for corporate decisions aiming to enhance long-term profitability;
– assess corporate financial-economic performance by critically analyzing financial statements;
– effectively manage working capital by using accounting concepts and tools;
– effectively manage costs, planning and budgeting aiming to enhance returns and mitigate cash flow risks;
– effectively manage and make decisions based on the setting and monitoring of long-term strategic indicators.
Gain access to Saint Paul’s award-winning digital platform, 5 times acknowledged as one of the world’s top business schools.
And get a free LIT 7-day trial!