To qualify professionals from non-finance areas to objectively and critically interact with financial issues in day-to-day business practices by developing the required skills to take financial decisions based on essential corporate finance, economics and financial market concepts.
This Path will prepare you to:
– understand the fundamentals of corporate financial management and business economic performance;
– understand the dynamics of the economy and of the financial market and their impact in corporate performance;
– grasp the structure of and functions performed by key financial statements;
– grasp the fundamentals of financial mathematics, the value of money across time and interest rates practices used in daily business;
– conduct economic assessment of investment projects based on financial assessment tools and techniques – CNV (Current Net Value), IRT (Internal Return Rate) and payback.
Gain access to Saint Paul’s award-winning digital platform, 5 times acknowledged as one of the world’s top business schools.
And get a free LIT 7-day trial!