To develop the required abilities and knowledge for Business Strategic Management and Strategy Implementation in companies and financial institutions, taking into account individual and team contribution towards the achievement of desired results.
This Path will prepare you to:
– assess the economic scenario and its impacts in the strategy and result achievement of different sector companies;
– design strategic planning by using leading strategy practices and tools;
– assess organizational process improvements by using modern process and operation management tools;
– grasp and discuss strategy aimed at practical corporate implementation;
– design strategic indicators and maps using Balanced Scorecard so as to achieve strategic corporate results;
– assess cost and pricing frameworks of various businesses and apply critical techniques to enhance cost management in organizations.
Gain access to Saint Paul’s award-winning digital platform, 5 times acknowledged as one of the world’s top business schools.
And get a free LIT 7-day trial!